Monday, March 06, 2006

Word Cloud Shirts

This morning, in a valiant attempt NOT to read about 'identity soup' in France, or Guantanamo Bay, American soldiers being shot by friendly fire and Iraqis hoping to survive the chaos in their world ... and while avoiding thought of more minor things like the 105 stairs from the ground floor to my door while elevatorless, or the fact it is snowing again, I webwandered and found this fun thing via this website and that website. Every blogger needs their very own word shirt. Go play ... you put in your website and it searches the site for words that you've used and creates your very own word shirt.

8 comments:

MaR said...

Commented after you at Mausi's, with such a long name I had to come over to take a look. Hi, I had my cloud posted too. Fun thing to do!

christina said...

Well that's very nice but where's the Vegemite post?? You mean you have other more pressing things to do than to show us what you had for breakfast? ;-)

Di Mackey said...

Mmmm, I had to have a second cloud created, as the word arrangement would have had some Kiwis on the floor ... I'm so glad I read the first one.

Di Mackey said...

Lordy lordy ... 'showing us what you had for breakfast' means something else in NZ.

The Vegemite Post is 'in process' ... it could take months. Actually, I photographed yesterday's lunch ... Vegemite, butter and cheese are a nice combo ... but will do a series so as to capture the 'gourmet essence' that is Vegemite.

lettuce said...

loved your picture from Sunday!

Di Mackey said...

Thanks lettuce ... I was 'playing' while cleaning and liked how it looked. ;)

egan said...

My word cloud said something about looking away from the light.

Di Mackey said...

Hmmm, looking away from the light ... ? It made me laugh when I read of it ... who had you channelled?