Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Knee ....

I've spent the last week resting my left knee ... icing it, avoiding the 105 stairs from the ground floor to home while the elevator waits for its new ventilator ... I'd been a baby, wanting it to heal so I could keep on running.

Last night I went back to class, survived the news that the rest of the class had advanced to 2x15 minutes in my absence ... ignoring the ice on the track we set off.

I ran the first 15 minutes then walked for the 1 minute rest period ... I felt good. Then came the second 15 minutes ... my knee held together and I was happy beyond words.

We warmed down and there was a twinge in my knee. I knew it would need ice but it seemed minor. I came home, climbed the 105 stairs and could barely walk when I reached the top of the stairs. The terrible knee pain is back ... I'm so annoyed.

No comments: