Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sphere it ...

I was just coming out the other side of a difficult morning and opened my mail to see if anyone had written.

Sphere had written telling me that they wanted to give you a heads up that your blog has a link from Time.com's web site, powered by Sphere. To see your featured post, go to www.time.com and look within the story: "Washington's Worst-Kept Secret: Changes are Coming in Iraq Policy." Then, look for the orange sphere it! logo and click on it. You should see your post in the first two pages of results.

Sphere is working with Time and other publishers to get great blogs like yours in front of more people. We think this is pretty cool and a great way for people to discover blogs as well as introduce a broader, more mainstream audience to great blog content like yours.


And they gave me a badge for my blog.

The German newspaper Der Spiegel has linked to my blog as one who is discussing a particular story a few times but no badge ... the kid in me likes the wee badge :)

So I researched them some on their site and then here on the web.

Seems like a good idea ...

8 comments:

Miss Kim said...

Well I think that's really quite cool :)
Well done!
Kim

Di Mackey said...

Hey Kim, thank you! It was lovely to find you here :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Very jealous but manfully trying to hide it...

not very succesfully ;-)

Di Mackey said...

But Mathieu, how can you even think 'jealous' for a moment ... your photography truly stuns me.

I was only putting a piece of information out in the world for discussion :) I like the badge though lol. Who knew I was still 5 years old inside ...

Anonymous said...

Yea! you deserve it, too. This blog is like a candy store, a little bit of everything and all of it tastes good.

Di Mackey said...

Lol Lisa, you make me laugh at some point in almost everything you write.

Thanks :)

awomynda said...

Such good news, well done and well deserved. Loving all the gorgeous photos too. x

Di Mackey said...

Thanks Amanda but ditto, loving your photographs too! xo