Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I was catching up on Paris Parfait's blog this morning ... it's grey here in Belgium and I have a cold threatening me - I'm not sure which way it's going to go so I'm home in my stunning purple longjohns, warm socks with hotwater bottle, polar fleece, and Mr Bocelli for company.

Anyway, Tara had mentioned meeting a talented artist and fascinating woman ... Laura of Laurelines .

I loved the artwork I found over on Laura's site ... if you want to take a tour of Paris but can't quite make it there yet, I recommended a wander through her blog ... it's stunning :)

Thanks Tara.

2 comments:

paris parfait said...

Thank you, Di! Yes, Laura is wonderfully talented. It's I who needs to catch up on your blog. I am woefully behind and eager to read what I've missed. We have a houseguest at the moment (one of my classmates from Seville), so it is hoped within the next day or two I'll have the opportunity to come back and read more. Hope you are feeling much better - some kind of bug is going around here as well.

Di Mackey said...

Lol Paris, you have been in Spain a month ... the damage is done, I've written too much.

I was so envious reading your posts in Spain ... it seemed amazing!