Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Keeping up with the neighbours ...

Tonight, the real food smells are coming from my apartment ... I'm so proud.

Usually the neighbours are making me wish someone would adopt me and cook my dinners because whatever they're cooking smells so veryvery good.

Today I dared to take on the very 'special' gas oven Gert bought pre-me.
It loves him and hates me.

The temperature goes unmeasured and its heat supply is erratic ...
Imagine the horror of it.

I'll get back to you about the roast New Zealand lamb, pumpkin and potatoes.

Tot ziens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have a translation for "smakelijk", do you?

Luv,

Lut

Anonymous said...

So tell me, in which street do you life?

Anonymous said...

"Usually the neighbours are making me wish someone would adopt me and cook my dinners because whatever they're cooking smells so veryvery good."

You shouldn't ever have Italian neighbours (and especially bolognesi), IMHO, it could be too much for you ...

Di Mackey said...

I do have the translation Lut.

It's like 'bon appetit' in French and 'afiyet olsun' in Turkish.

Dank u wel, it was good.

Lol manic, you must come to dinner one day, really!

Oh Rob, I would knock on the neighbours door and look very sad ... orphan-like, and hope that they take me in.

It was bad enough in Istanbul ... oh they cook some beautiful food there :)