Sunday, October 29, 2006

Seal Press, Publishers

I was looking for Anik See's website but didn't find one however I did find this while I was web-wandering. Their travel page is worth checking out ...

Seal Press was founded in 1976 to provide a forum for women writers and feminist issues. Since then, Seal has published groundbreaking books that represent the diverse voices and interests of women—their lives, literature, and concerns. Fueled by the radical thinking and daring work of our authors, Seal’s list includes books on women's health, parenting, outdoor adventure and travel, popular culture, gender and women's studies, and current affairs. Among our many notable authors are Tsitsi Dangarembga, Ariel Gore, Ayun Halliday, Inga Muscio, Barbara Sjoholm, and Michelle Tea.

2 comments:

Liza said...

That site looks amazing! Not only do I want all of those books, but I'm sitting here madly going through subjects in my head, trying to think of an idea for a book, so that they'll want to publish me too!

Di Mackey said...

That was my response too ... I'm glad it was useful Liza.