Friday, October 20, 2006

Kamini, Marly - Gomont

I'm sorry but French Rap is kind of cool ...

If you're curious, Manic writes: I was browsing through Youtube and I found this incredible rap clip. It's about this black guy who is living in Marly-Gomont.

Yes, I don't know where Marly-Gomont is as well. It seems to be somewhere in the middle of France where they have a lot of cows, tractors and mobilettes. It kind of reminds me of how Belgium was, or still is, well yea. It's an image you don't get a lot of Europe, but it exists and just as the south is winning of importance in the US, so is the countryside winning importance in otherwise so 'modern' Europe.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so kool, isn't it. I just adore the video and the song.

Di Mackey said...

Tis cool ... I liked the Zidane song for the same reasons.

So odd for a kiwi to hear this kind of stuff in French though. It was the upper class language you learned if you were going to university ...