Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ohhhh, ik ben verkouden ...

Saturday morning and Gert woke to the explosive sound of 3 Di Sneezes.

They were simply spectacular or so my dad always told me. Gert survived, no mean feat when you are deeply asleep at 7.30am on a Saturday.

The sneezing stopped on the train over to Brussels and didn't come back till this morning when I woke with one of those cold headaches.

We have a Belgian guest coming tomorrow ... I think we'll be fine, hmmm I wonder if we should give him an option about exposing himself to our slightly germ-laden air.

No ... he's a university student, if Ghent is anything like my university back home in New Zealand, colds and flus whip through the student population periodically ... he might just get a headstart on this one :) And he reads this ... he'll let me know.

News from New Zealand ...

My daughter has decided she won't move to my world, she wants to attend university first and is signing up for 2007.

Oh and Happy Halloween from the Georgia and Katie witches ... my much-missed nieces from back home in New Zealand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I betcha the guy who's coming already has some germs so he'll survive those others. It's an early season for germs this year.

Mark J said...

I hope you obtained a model release :) I got in soooo much trouble when I used a photo of Katie in my blog! Nice Donkey photo's Di.

Di Mackey said...

That's okay then Manic :)

No model release but I'm Katie's favourite Auntie ...