Sunday, November 19, 2006

Laura Fraser, Writer

After finishing the delicious curl-up-on-a-cold-Saturday book, I went searching to see if the author had an online presence ....

She does.

You can find Laura Fraser's site here.

She writes: Hi, welcome to my website. I'm a journalist, author, writing teacher, traveler, Italophile, and long-time San Franciscan. My last book, a travel memoir called An Italian Affair , was a New York Times bestseller. My previous book was an exposé of the diet industry called Losing It.

I work with several other San Francisco writers and filmmakers in a collective called the Grotto . I don't have another book coming out soon, but thanks for asking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

di, thanks for the blogger encouragement. dropped into yours (plural) and all that meandering did kick start the wanderlust that barely lies skin deep anyway.
tx 4 that 2

garfucius

Di Mackey said...

You're welcome galip. It was good to find you online :)