Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blogging About ...

I'm heading out for photographs and lunch soon but I was web-wandering, as I do and found this post over on Stepping Stones.

Kim had written under the title Important Reading that James, an American in Amsterdam, has a fantastic post of an article written by Oliver Thomas.

And so I trotted off to the site of American in Amsterdam and read.

It's worth exploring if you've ever questioned the Church as the moral authority on the topic of homosexuality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I just felt this article was one of the best I've ever read written on this topic. I really think religion is used to harm and degenerate gays and lesbians too much!

Di Mackey said...

It was a good article, seemed like a plan to pass it on :)