Wednesday, June 06, 2007

On procrastination ...

Because I have many things on my 'to-do' list, I opted to check out my details using a Birthday Calculator.

It turns out my birth tree is the Maple, representing independence of mind.


Not only that but apparently I'm no ordinary person: full of imagination, self-respect, originality, shy, reserved, ambitious, proud, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Thank you to Lisa for providing me with a vehicle to 'other' things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di, this link is a killer
(result after entering my data:)

---quote--

"denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions."

---

lol - I needed assistance to get my feet back on the ground :-)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. :)

From what I know of you I'd say... full of imagination, originality, reserved, ambitious, hungers for new experiences, learns easily, definitely. They missed 'multi-talented'.

Di Mackey said...

Oh I know Peter, I couldn't fit through the door with my big head ;)

Lol dank u wel Lisa but I have to actually succeed at something although this was a delicious way to pick myself up on a crazy busy Wednesday.