Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Gefeliciteerd! U hebt het object gewonnen!

So my first foray into the terrifying world of online eBay bidding is over ...

I bought it!
I have a screen for my machine formerly known as a mobile Toshiba Satellite laptop.

It's so stressful, refreshing the screen as the final moments of the auction flashed by in Dutch.

I phoned Gert, checking on translations but it was okay, I was understanding.

It's all mine ...
Scherm in prima staat, uitstekend scherm,
15 inch groot.
Voet zwart en scherm zelf zilver.
Toebehoren erbij en de doos, alleen het boekje met installatie - cd heb ik niet meer, maar heel gemakkelijk op internet te vinden!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your first Dutch transaction, your making progress.Congrats with your new second-hand laptop.

Di Mackey said...

My Flintstones laptop is back on life-support with the new screen ... such is life.

My tummy hurt for ages after the second by second countdown to purchase ...