Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Special Blog

This blogsite is special for so many reasons but I had to link to today's 'How to help a Blogger' post from misguided.

He and msbaker introduce themselves in this way: DW is a collection of its Kuwaiti author’s reveries, rants, and mental meanderings. Thrown in for good measure in between their stories and experiences, is a hodgepodge of interesting links, literature, poetry, food and music. DW is in essence, a haven for the thoughts of wandering daydreamers and thoughtful thinkers both great and small.

It's really rather delicious and nice place to visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di-

Thank you so much for the link and your kind words about our blog :)

Ms. Baker

P.S. I love your books! What wonderful taste you have.

Di Mackey said...

Ms Baker, there is a truly lovely feeling on your blog ... I'm not sure if you're aware of it. Both you and misguided make it a lovely place to visit.

:) If you love my books then I can only say that you must have lovely taste in books too, but that is written while smiling. Until using Library Thing, I had never tried to list all that I'd read ... obviously many were forgotten but I have a good sampling listed there.

Di