Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Special Blog

This blogsite is special for so many reasons but I had to link to today's 'How to help a Blogger' post from misguided.

He and msbaker introduce themselves in this way: DW is a collection of its Kuwaiti author’s reveries, rants, and mental meanderings. Thrown in for good measure in between their stories and experiences, is a hodgepodge of interesting links, literature, poetry, food and music. DW is in essence, a haven for the thoughts of wandering daydreamers and thoughtful thinkers both great and small.

It's really rather delicious and nice place to visit.


Ms.Baker said...


Thank you so much for the link and your kind words about our blog :)

Ms. Baker

P.S. I love your books! What wonderful taste you have.

woman wandering said...

Ms Baker, there is a truly lovely feeling on your blog ... I'm not sure if you're aware of it. Both you and misguided make it a lovely place to visit.

:) If you love my books then I can only say that you must have lovely taste in books too, but that is written while smiling. Until using Library Thing, I had never tried to list all that I'd read ... obviously many were forgotten but I have a good sampling listed there.