Saturday, October 11, 2008

This and That ...


just this, originally uploaded by - di.

So my laptop exploded ...

It was quieter than that actually - the screen kind of died. Gert's been working on it for a couple of days now. Apparently it's a problem with the harddrive or so my informed source tells me.

Obviously this is devastating news and punishment for buying the lens that I lusted after for so long ... (note to reader: I was catholic during a formative part of my childhood, I understand sinning and penance.)

The photograph ...do you know what it is, she writes from his computer while he fixes hers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it bubbles in a wine glass? So pretty.

Jule's Short Story said...

Tears :( down the front of the dead computer screen as you hug it?

kompoStella said...

one guess from me is also bubbles - sparkling water? the other guess is glass, a hand made vase, perhaps? anyhoo, the image is very pretty.

Di Mackey said...

Bubbles in a wine glass would have been lovely, more so today as my laptop is still close to death but it was sparkling water in a bottle that was sitting in the middle of the lounge ... I couldn't resist trying to capture something of them.

Julie, could have been so true. I haven't cried yet but Auntie Bet might just be buying me a new laptop ... I'm sure she would have approved.

Glad you liked it guys :)