Monday, October 06, 2008

John McCain and his involvement in the financial crisis known as The Keating Scandal

Keating is running a documentary on the financial scandal John McCain was heavily involved in back in the 80s; a financial scandal that bears an eerie resemblance to today's financial crisis.


Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...


Di Mackey said...

I had to blog this after seeing how low the McCain/Palin team are prepared to go ...

I have friends in the States, I want to be able to visit them. At the moment, I have to apply for a visa as a New Zealander, as of early next year, I have to submit to fingerprinting and I have to come in knowing I can lose my laptop and other equipment due to Homelands Security measures.

I'm pretty sure it's simpler to get into Iran or any other country in the world.

If I could vote, it would be for change and the Republicans look like they're offering the same old, same old.

Di Mackey said...

To reply to the question about laptops and American airport security.

You can find posts that cover these topics on my blog here:

They both explain what some American residents mentioned not having read anything about yet. is another interesting article on how some Americans are choosing to fight those measures.