Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's been one of those days where we were all laid low by some kind of stomach bug, although I had the added bonus of 'return of the sore throat'.

We weren't nice people today and we slept a lot.

As for Little Miss Two, she would do something naughty then shout 'I'm doeing' to my roomb!' and storm off up the passage. She slept for a couple of hours and just arrived here at my desk ... 21.45, fully dressed and ready for breakfast.

We were not amused ... but we did giggle a little after she was back in bed.

4 comments:

Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

From one sore throat to another: feel better!

Di Mackey said...

Thanks Ms Cat :)

Veronica said...

No, not again! I wouldn't blame you if you stomped off to your roomb.

Di Mackey said...

Well, it just happens v-grrrl that I find my roomb incredibly appealing these days ... now to find me a desk for a corner there.