Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You know those days when a Guru stops you on a city street?

It was one of those days today ...

I had spent the morning with Marc, a hugely talented Belgian photographer whose BBC English is better than my kiwi and panoramic photography that just astounds me. He's getting into 3D now.

The afternoon was about picking up two spare batteries that had finally arrived for the Canon 5D and about putting in one of the sample photographs for the art series in Berlin and then, the guru approached me.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I feel as if there is more to this story...

Barbara Butler McCoy said...

ditto...

Di Mackey said...

Well ... I started to try and describe what happened but it got kind of curly quite fast so I thought I might leave it like this.

RD said...

Oh, you must finish the story. We like curly.

Di Mackey said...

Oh ... okay, let's see if I can work out the story in the days ahead, RD :)