Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Imagine ...

So imagine ... you find a new blog via a favourite blogger and voila, one of your lovely houseguests notices that you've written up Pohanginapete's blog and writes to ask if you had noticed him in this shot on that Pohanginapete's blog.

You look and discover that there is this, an even better shot of that same session - houseguest guy there at the centre of it all.

It's a small world ...

Meanwhile, the cd is in the post, Paul (finally). The one with this photograph shot outside Het Elfde Gebod back when the sun actually shone down on Antwerpen stad.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

That's truly remarkable! I wanted to thank you for introducing me to Pete's blog, too. I had admired the photo of the musical group, wishing I could just jump right into it....then this uncanny twist!

Your life contains a lot of serendipity, Di. :)

Di Mackey said...

It does, Lydia. I was bemused when Paul wrote of the coincidence :)

paris parfait said...

Small world, indeed!

Unknown said...

Hi Di,
The CD arrived today. Thanks.

I was playing St.Paddi's at the Celtic inn last night and saw Pete amongst the masses but didn't get a chance to talk with him.

Thanks again for the discs. Expect my CD to you mid -July.

Di Mackey said...

I'm still smiling over it, Tara.

Hey Paul, I'm glad the cd arrived safely. Looking forward to hearing your cd. Here's to the Belgian post keeping up their end of the bargain.

The Celtic Inn sounds like the most interesting place to visit.