Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An abundance, with some madness.

In Brussels at work all day today and I'm already so behind on everything ... posting, replying to peoples kind comments, reading the blogs of others and commenting there too, loading my new website, processing photographs from a variety of shoots, organising the trip to Istanbul in April and then a return that sees me unpacking and repacking overnight just in time to spend a couple of days taking some photographs of ANZAC Day on Flanders Fields. May to Italy to visit with friends and a promise of Pompei, then Italy again in July.

My to-do list officially hit slightly disturbing tonight.

I hope you can bear with me, just while I try to sort out this crazy delicious messed up life of mine.

Tot straks.

6 comments:

Barbara Butler McCoy said...

With you all the way, you lovely kiwi!!!

Di Mackey said...

Dank u wel, Barbara! Much appreciated :)

RD said...

Well, when you put it in perspective for us... Oh, my goodness, Wandering Woman! You are busy! Happy travels to you-- with a little sanity thrown in.

J said...

Have a wonderful time in Italy. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

same here, we'll both catch up sooner or later...

Di Mackey said...

The sanity never turned up today, RD, if anything it just got more crazy :( How was that possible?

Thanks J :)

Hmmm, I think you and your lovely wife need to come to Europe. We can chill out in Paris or some place nice. Seems the only possible solution, Gary.