Monday, March 23, 2009

The Aussie


The Aussie, originally uploaded by - di.

The problem with hanging out with me is that stand still for more than 3 seconds and you will be photographed.

Note: This is not a reciprocal thing ...

So today we were heading for Brussels, prior to Clare leaving on a train for London. We had a schedule, a plan and we prepared to leave but the weather did that thing where it rained and the sky was greyer than grey so we decided to drop Brussels and do Antwerp.

But somehow, it happened that I had this crazy idea to photo-shoot Clare. She was wary but came round in the end and well ... I'm rapt with some of the photographs.

This is her ... unphotoshopped.
Beautiful eh!

4 comments:

furiousBall said...

i want to make out with Clare

Di Mackey said...

i knew you would, young man.

she's lovely isn't she.

RD said...

She's beautiful--and it sounds like you've both thoroughly enjoyed the visit! There's nothing better than old friends exploring new places together.

Di Mackey said...

It was lovely to catch up with Clare and she was so generous with her trust in me and my camera. I'll miss her, RD.