Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summer is coming ...


Belgian BBQ, originally uploaded by - di.

Today Gert's parents celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary along with 2 other birthdays and so ... as is traditional, we all gathered together to eat, drink and be merry.

His parents had provided 5kgs of seafood which we then had to select and cook on the little hotrock-type arrangement on the table in front of us.

There was champagne, white wine, fabulous food and SUN - 22 degrees celsius of it.

It was a truly superb day ...

2 comments:

Kay Cooke said...

Mmmmmm. Yummy!

45 years ... wow! We are celebrating our 34th soon. I can't actually take it in ... so many years that went so fast.

Di Mackey said...

Oh it was yummy, chiefbiscuit :)

34th ... I reached 16th first time around then, kind of like that game of Snakes and Ladders, I slipped off the board and started again. I think Gert and I are coming up to 2 years in August but time and I don't do well together.