Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A small whimper ... or whine perhaps.

Today was the day I realised that I rarely stop working, as I tried to fit everything in around Day 2 with a sickly Miss 3. Then Jessie joined her with a variation on the latest kindy cold - a severely infected throat from a nasal drip thing she had going.

There are always photographs to be worked on and mailed, then there's a to-do list from work, housework, errands and etc ... but I hadn't realised that I'm always working on something, mornings, noon and nights which is fine, it's everyone's lot but I do have to create some places to rest and recover in amongst it all.

That's all ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like you could use a holiday. Enjoy your extra long weekend. Hopefully, you can relax for just a breezer.

christina said...

Oh yes, Di, please do try to find a little YOU time every day, as difficult as that may be sometimes. I know that if I did even a third of what you accomplish in a week I'd be curled up in a corner whimpering to myself. More than usual, I mean.
:-)

Kay Cooke said...

I know just what you are saying. I hope you get that space soon.

furiousBall said...

big breath amiga, namaste

Di Mackey said...

Sounds like a good plan, Meneer Manic. What are you doing over the long holiday weekend?

Thanks Christina :) I do wish we lived closer!

I just have to make the space and work out some boundaries, chiefbiscuit but after so long as an in-process immigrant doing not much, I guess I flew to the other extreme.

Breathe I will, Van ... 4 days off :) well, there is a little website re-design thing going on on the work website but I can pace myself maybe.