Thursday, October 18, 2007

On procrastination, and pets...

In an effort to avoid beginning work on a long list of things to be done, I wandered into my blog's stat details ...

I didn't realise but I've been blogging for more than 2 years.
The blog was born when I moved to Belgium - July 2005.

My archives read November but I moved from something like myspace and brought some of those posts with me, double-dating them. I lost a lot too, being technically inept on occasions.

So it appears that I've been blogging for 2 years and 3 months, had 46,545 visitors through this particular site and they've looked at 77,731 pages.

Gert hasn't taken the news of my dog well.
He's very stubborn.
Quiet but stubborn.

My first husband was quite stubborn too however while together we had two Golden Labradors, rescued a pony, acquired a cat and allowed another to stay after it was found in a house we moved into...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd think you have to aim for a cat first Di. Then you can move on over to the small dogs and then the big one. Or of course you could buy a house in the country and have them all at once :D

So blogging for two years, you have ay. I've been on board for 50% of your blogging life, I think my percentage will rise in the following years :d

Di Mackey said...

But I just want a dog Manic. All cats 'arrive' in my life but I went and found my beloved Sandie dog.

Sigh ...

Anonymous said...

I can arrange for the arrival of a cat. Tah dah!

Di Mackey said...

Noooooooooooooooooo, no ta-dahing, lol stop ... I just want a nice dog.

Anonymous said...

The only reason we ended up with so many animals in the house was cos I thought it would be hypocritical to say no to them and yet still keep you! :) My sympathies to Gert. And "Happy Birthday" for Monday you old thing.

Di Mackey said...

I wondered when you would catch up and put your side out there.

Fortunately, as you weren't the boss of me ... hmmmm, Gert's not the boss of me either, what was I thinking.

I guess that was how we got Sandie-dog eh wot ;) and who could have regretted her.