Wednesday, October 10, 2007

NZDF Passchendaele Images

The NZDF website is running some of the photographs I've been out making these last few days.

Meanwhile I'm here at the computer, organising everything into files for burning to dvd ... blue slippers on cold feet that normally don't feel the cold. Autumn has arrived, there's no doubt about it ... the daily fog is a huge clue.

Back home in New Zealand people ... there's another big ANZAC Passchendaele 90th commemoration day on 12 October out on Flanders Fields.

See you there - TV 3 is filming for sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been freezing even though the temperatures aren't that low. I think the fog seeps into my bones.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Di! I've been away from your blog for a while, and in the meantime it has become a breathtaking place. And you still have time to write such fine posts.

Di Mackey said...

I think I was a little stressed after that first 18 hour day ... the cold eats me then.

Lol thanks Shashikiran. It's an outlet in some ways.