Saturday, October 20, 2007

Imagine ...

You have the shiny bright new and fabulous laptop.

You're packed and leaving for a 5 day photography gig.

You have the laptop in its new laptop bag over your shoulder, keeping it safe and seperate from everything else, along with your camera bag.

Suddenly, the weight on your shoulder disappears and that shiny bright new and fabulous laptop falls to the ground because the shoulder strap catch broke on its bag ...

I didn't mention that happened as I headed off to the place where the new laptop would be performance tested in a big way.

All 'leaving' was halted while I turned it on and tested it still worked.
It did, and it performed perfectly out in the field.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor laptop, hopefully it won't turn out to be another la for a very long long time.
Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Pardon me while I scream in sympathy and weep with relief....

Di Mackey said...

Twas horrid.

I went numb, unable to believe it but alles goed. It was a grand wee work horse out there on the field and has been running hot with cd and dvd burning since then.