Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sheryl Crow, Singer

The NY Times had an interesting article on Sheryl and after reading it, I wandered off to check out some of the music on her new Detours album.

I enjoyed what I found on her website .

The NY Times quoted her on the new album: As for the album, “I just want people to hear it,” she said. “I’m sure I’m going to get hit from a lot of different angles with the album being pointed and political and sardonic and caustic, but I don’t care. I want people to love it or hate it.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sheryl--have nearly everything she's ever recorded. I especially like her album recorded live in Central Park. She performs with Stevie Nicks, the Dixie Chicks, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards and others.

Her version of Strong Enough with the Dixie Chicks is the best.

Di Mackey said...

And this is further proof about what I like so much about your music collection ... that's that it could be mine, V.