Saturday, November 24, 2007

Monet's Garden


Monet's Garden, originally uploaded by - di.

I've been going through all of my photographs, putting together a collection for Neil's First Annual Blogger Holiday Online Arts and Crafts Fair and I'm rediscovering photographs I had forgotten about.

I have a tendency to select the best and then move on to the next gig, meanwhile I have images languishing here.

Thanks Neil, I needed to take stock of my stock and get my work out onto a Cafe Press store again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite flowers are sunflowers and black-eyed susans, so I love this.

Di Mackey said...

I was delighted with it when I found it ... a summers day in Monet's garden :)

Anonymous said...

Di, you are just like Monet. Okay, you are not male, nor do you paint, and I think you weren't born before 1900, but still you portray reality with such a lovely touch (of a button). :P

Di Mackey said...

You THINK I wasn't born before 1900!!! Meneer Manic ....

Lol thanks otherwise.