Sunday, November 11, 2007

So ... ummm, yes

Franky was on the other side of the grounds at the Canadian Memorial and I had my big telephoto lens on.

I wrongly assumed that the cameraman had Franky full-frame.

Peter alerted me to my wrong assumption when he said he thought he had noticed me on television that evening. I still didn't register as there are always tv cameras around when I photograph events on Flanders Fields.

Gert found the VTM piece last night ... oh yes, that surely was me wandering round in the background. We were on the press bus tour and Franky was our guide.

Note to self: never assume anything about television cameras. They're clearly dangerous beasts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're starting to get more media attention than Britney Spears. Let's hope it stays positive :D in contrary with Britney.

Di Mackey said...

Ja ja ... you can laugh.

Peter wasn't even sure if it was me ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah, Di. Eagle-eye Peter is NEVER wrong : ) and Manic is right, you're a local celebrity now.

Di Mackey said...

He can be my PA should I ever have need of one. I'm more plonker than local celeb, dear. I still can't believe I took a photograph ...