Friday, May 01, 2009

Exhibition, June 2009

It was confirmed today, next week I begin work on a new exhibition here in the city.

I'm delighted, as they also accepted the idea of my title 'Public Self/Private Self'.

Work starts next week and I will have a month to document, then design, produce frame and/or print other works ready to hang or place for the month of June.

I'll be one of a number of artists from various disciplines working with a business owner in the area, each of us having our own space in an separate shop and/or whatever other space we have permission to work in. And for now, let's just say, I'm particularly excited by my choice of location.

I'll try to remember to create a gallery of the exhibition images on my new website once all is complete.

Tot straks, from this smiling kiwi photographer living in Belgie.

9 comments:

RD said...

Fantastic! Way to go, Di.

Barbara Butler McCoy said...

rock it, girl! I know you will:)

Di Mackey said...

Hey thank you guys. I'm bouncing around delighted at the moment. Now to get it all done. I think it's going to be a most excellent adventure xo

Carolien said...

Congratulations, Di. How exciting!!

Di Mackey said...

Thanks Carolien :)

Kay Cooke said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you - I am so pleased for you, Di. Looking forward to seeing the result.

V-Grrrl said...

Love the theme!

Di Mackey said...

Thanks Kay, and Ms V too :)

paris parfait said...

Congrats, Di! Thrilled to hear the good news. Have taken a quick scroll through your posts I missed when away - such wonderful photos! xoxox