Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Carolus Borromeuskerk, Antwerpen


Antwerpen II, 19 April 2009, originally uploaded by - di.

And this is my favourite church in my favourite square here in the city.

The Canon 5d series 11 shamed me into learning the technicalities of photography finally ... some of them anyway and so when the sun combined with some thundery-looking clouds, I could fiddle with bits and bobs and capture something close to what was in front of me.

I love my Canon EOS 5D Series 11, did you know.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very Cool.

I just got a brand new Rebel XSi for my 25th anniversary -- guess I'll have to keep the hubby now. ;^)

Not as cool as yours, but plenty for me to learn for now! Already had to throw it into manual and play to see what it could do. I'm loving it so far. I think it will take me a while to outgrow...