Sunday, January 04, 2009

minus 2 celsius, Antwerpen

a photographer creature, originally uploaded by - di.

Shannon wouldn't give permission for me to blog the beautiful photograph I took of her laughing ... laughing because she had realised I had turned my camera on her and she was the subject.

There was something about this one - the background and light, taken at de zwarte panter art gallery, at the door to the same bathroom as my 'about me' blog photograph was taken a few years ago.

Anyway, yesterday was a good day for photography here in the city of Antwerpen.


Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...


furiousBall said...

you've got such pretty hair Di, great shot

Di Mackey said...

Thanks guys, at least I think it's thanks, Gary. I don't usually post photos of me but I loved the whole thing here and it's not really me, more a camera, some good light and an interesting background :)

Manictastic said...

It's cold :( And where are the penguins? We need some penguins :(

Di Mackey said...

Funny you should mention penguins, I have some, I just haven't had time to blog them.