Sunday, June 29, 2008

European Championship Final - Spain versus Germany

I can only be thankful that I'm not Spanish or German because it's already painful to watch ... This rugby woman fears football fever is turning her head.

The referee has disappointed a couple of times in the first half, thankfully it ended with the Spanish ahead in spite of the Italian referee.

So ummm yes, with the Italians and Turks out of the finals, I'm on Spain's side.

Erin gives a snapshot over football fever over here ...

She writes, 'Rumor has it we have 3 giant screens in the Plaza tonight.'

Meanwhile, there's us in our apartment in Belgie, shouting for Spain ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss European football. I was in Germany during the World Cup, so maybe I would have to cheer for Germany.

Kang Boim said...

hi....blog hopping here from indonesia...you have nice blog.. :D :D

Di Mackey said...

Mmmm, I was in Germany during the World Cup but Spain played so well and I loved Spain :)

Hi Boim, lovely to find your comment here. Thanks.