Wednesday, May 07, 2008

This & That

So I was taking the anti-inflammatories for my root-canal and my knee is rapidly improving ... it's grand. Peter will be pleased, having elicited a promise from me about seeing a doctor one day soon.

It was good to walk without a limp today ... that limp I had been rather successfully ignoring until I tried keeping up with Shannon in the city. She's one of those gorgeous long-legged creatures who stride everywhere. I was the limpy creature.

Work today but I had to race away from the office early.
I have this 'situation' going on there.

Last week I took my laptop with Photoshop CS2 and opened it just once and briefly.
This week I opted out of making my bag 'that' heavy and so of course, I had to go home to work on some photographs for an exhibition not-my-own, needed within a couple of hours.

2 hours of hard labour and that was done.

Did I mention the weather ... 24 degrees celsius today.
It was grand, even if I was the chick falling asleep over a book on the train between Brussels and Antwerp.

Hope alles goed over in your world.

Tot straks from the kiwi in Belgie.

3 comments:

furiousBall said...

hope that knee continues to feel good, i'm actually feeling like a run tonight for the first time since sunday (reinjurying my back)

Kay Cooke said...

Must be nice now that it's spring and a spring in your step / knee.

Di Mackey said...

The knee ... mmm, doctor's this week I think Van. The anti-inflammatory helps but I guess I should find out what the problem is. Good luck with the back.

Lol, uh huh chiefbiscuit. It made Berlin a little challenging but spring surely is helping with the spring.