Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A simply delicious site ...

Discovered via Andrea's site .

Chookooloonks offers a feast of images and words.

Karen writes: the Journal describes my daily life as an Englameridadian, being married to a Brit, and being the mother of a child so multicultural, she defies categorization. Occasionally, I’ll talk about adoption. Often, I’ll talk about writing and photography. Mostly, I’ll just talk about our lives here in the tropics.

In rare instances, I’ll talk politics, religion or rant about some injustice – but you’ll probably have to push me to do it. If you’re interested in my photography portfolio, you can find it here . If you’re interested in some of the things I’ve written other than this blog, you can find that here . And if you’re interested in seeing dirty photos, you can find that elsewhere.

Dude, it’s not that kind of website.

No comments: