Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ponies and people

A small adventure today ...

My Canon EOS 350D and I have been invited out to a pony camp here in Belgie where we get to go crazy photographing kids and their ponies.

My daughter had a pony for a few years (Misty is the 'mum' in the photo) and I had friends who rode horses who, over the years, found horses for me to ride.

So I'm hoping we can ignore the grey skies and rain (rumoured to be part of the 'mixure' of weather expected today) and get on with a feast of photography.

I'm happiness-filled.

Tot ziens.

6 comments:

Kay Cooke said...

You certainly give us lots to think about ... Hope the horse day goes well! Enjoy!

paris parfait said...

Oh what fun for all concerned! Love the photo.

Di Mackey said...

Hi chiefbiscuit, I had the loveliest time with the horses, dogs, cats and kids ... and was fed a rather lovely dinner afterwards.

Thanks paris parfait. We were living in Fiordland, NZ at the time ... the photo brings back nice memories.

awomynda said...

Looking forward to seeing the photos. Fiordland! You have lived in some wonderful spots.xx

Belle said...

Happy horse and camera day!

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to those pictures,I hope u had a wonderful day.