Sunday, August 26, 2007

Photo from the Castle


photos from the castle, originally uploaded by - di.

I was checking out the venue for a wedding I'm photographing next weekend ... it was an hour of wandering. I wanted to see what could be done with the 'in house props'.

My good-natured long-suffering model posed sitting on seats, leaning against stairwell walls, sitting on other stairs, standing in doorways, standing in undergrowth artistically framed by trailing vines, then next to windows in a flood of natural light (as per the photograph over on my photography blog ) and then peeked through this gap on his way back.

Dank u wel, Gert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he wearing a white satin dress and a veil? Just wonderin....A little blue garter on the thigh is standard in America, though maybe not so coy and cute on the hairy thigh....

: )

Di Mackey said...

Well you know ... I wouldn't let him.

He's also been told, very clearly, that there will be no wearing of European speedo swimsuits when I take him home to New Zealand.