Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mutterings from the office of Di

Advertising and ideas are flying out in every direction and meanwhile, back home, I'm trying to streamline my life into some kind of order ... hah!

Why I would pull all of my papers and files out two days before I'm photographing a wedding, 4 days before friends fly in from the States and 5 days before I go wandering is truly beyond me except that it feels good and maybe it looks a little more manageable.

The further I travel down the road to my own business, the more I learn and the less I need.

A mobile office only really requires a laptop, a phone, my camera gear and an ipod.
Must buy that ipod.

My paperwork only really needs to be about what needs acted on, what is in process and who might be an interesting interview ... okay, that's a little too simplified but it's close to the necessary.

Today everything seems possible and vaguely impossible or unbelievable in the same moment ...

4 comments:

Roam2Rome said...

Ah yes, how is your laptop doing????

Where you able to fix it?

Di Mackey said...

Hi farfallina. My laptop was in an extremely sad state and the lovely v-grrrl loaned me her laptop until my new laptop arrives Monday.

Anonymous said...

Makes perfect sense to me--this tearing down and building up. You ARE a mad woman--and it takes one to know one.

Di Mackey said...

Okay, good that it makes sense ... and okay, perhaps there's a little madness involved.