Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just wanted to say ...

It's finally happening ...

I seem to be picking up a life beyond the narrow confines created by waiting until I could do what I wanted with my life.

These last few days have been about getting past interviews in order, tidying up all recent photography jobs and making sure everyone has what they should, filing, filing and more filing, then creating more and more content for the new website that Erin and I are hoping to launch sometime soon.

Jessie and I are working away on an English immersion course for young kids called 'It's all about English' and then I'm preparing to photograph a wedding in September, just before welcoming much-loved guests from America 2 days later, going traveling, then working my way up into a big photography gig in October.

November is Rome and a truly delicious photography and interview project and perhaps that's about all the moment.

Crazy delicious days that occasionally require the red wine cure when it all gets too much.

No comments: