Sunday, August 12, 2007

I think I started seriously taking photographs because I wanted to meet people and I wanted to have a function.

Being a photographer made that possible, because otherwise I was very shy. I found it much easier to talk to people when I was taking photographs, as opposed to just going up to them and talking. Even today it’s fantastic being a photographer because I can call up people and say, “I’d like to take your portrait.” I do that because I want to meet certain people. It’s like meeting your kin, as it were.

Martine Franck

I loved this and the blog I found it on.
Thanks to Wayne Yang over at Eight Diagrams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jessie!!! Cannot believe my little girl who loved to be tickled is now 21!! and now I can;t even threaten to take your dog home!! love ML