Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us ...

We're just giggling here because a friend of Gert's sent us an sms wishing us a happy wedding anniversary ... and we'd forgotten!

Gert spent yesterday ill in bed and we were both so relieved he was feeling better today that things like wedding anniversaries slipped our mind.

Even writing this makes me smile all over again.

A photograph of the occasion?
Well sure ... favourite photograph by Alison .

My footwear ... my favourite shoes at the time and still he married me ;)

7 comments:

Miss Kim said...

Hope you're having a wonderful day! Congratulations!

Di Mackey said...

Thanks traveller one :) It's nice having him back on his feet, maybe that's all we'll aim for today.

christina said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it's been a year already.

Di Mackey said...

Thanks Christina, I think that's what threw me too, it doesn't seem like a year has passed.

Ash said...

Congrats!!!
Sorry we forgot about it too...Life's just been busy with work/uni.
Mum's been in and out the last 2 weeks (work trips), she gets home on Thur for a couple of days before both the olds leave for their overseas trip!
Congrats from us all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I missed it by a few weeks last year and now again.. But I SHALL RETURN!!

Di Mackey said...

Hey Ash, thank you :)

Looking forward to seeing you ML!!