Thursday, April 19, 2007

What I learnt today ...

There are people out there who are going to laugh when they read what follows ... laugh because clearly I don't always think things through.

You see I cleaned all the windows in the house in preparation for my daughter and granddaughter arriving ...

Today Gert noted that there's a new window 'cleaner' in town.

Someone with paws about the size of little Miss Two.
Someone who clearly makes their own potion for window cleaning.
Someone who likes the whole abstract window art look ... swirls and fingermarks, a little yogurt perhaps.

So yes, today I learnt something new today ... that one doesn't clean for a 2 year old guest because 2 year olds don't really care about windows.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh soon she'll clean the window with her tongue and all will be well. : )

Don't think of it as a dirty window, consider it "privacy glass" as no one can see through it!

Di Mackey said...

How reassuring ... thank you ;)

Lol, 'privacy glass' okay.

Anonymous said...

I'm liking your blog more and more, especially since the laughable material has increased tremendously with the arrival of dear little Miss Two. I'd say she's a keeper.

Di Mackey said...

Dank u wel, Meneer Manic ... I'm glad you're enjoying the changed perspective :)