Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The price of fame ... or some such thing

An exhausting night ... I had become a famous blogger and was photographing Martha Stewart under something like the Eiffel Tower.

Tourists kept getting in the way, I had to climb all over things, standing on fences and the tops of gates ... then later, I was photographing her at some kind of evening show.

This morning it was business as usual, breakfast was prepared, Sahara is out 'working' with me and we're off to get medicine for 'mummy's sore throat'... apparently she brought a superbly infected throat with her from New Zealand, according the Belgian doctor she saw last yesterday.

Tot straks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wasn't Martha Stewart, that was ME, and we were both famous bloggers and you were trying desperately to find an angle that didn't highlight my double chin, thus the exhaustion of climbing ever higher on the Eiffel Tower.

Thank God Alison showed up and offered to just PhotoShop chin number two into oblivion.

Di Mackey said...

Lol, you plonker :) as we affectionately call people when they're being silly back in New Zealand.

I saw no double chin.

christina said...

Oooh, double chins can be PhotoShopped?? How soon can you be here?

Di Mackey said...

Lol, you two ... I'm sure I haven't seen these mysterious double chins that you talk of. As for being there, I just need to organise my life some then I'm wandering over Christina :)

paris parfait said...

Well, we can all say we knew you when! Sorry about J's illness. Hope everyone else is well. Oh and did I mention the "model" in the post above is gorgeous? Sigh. Off to Montreuil and will catch up w/ you this weekend. xo

Di Mackey said...

Hi Tara, have fun in Montreuil (I'll just write as if I know where that is)...

I'm doing a photo shoot with the model above on Saturday :)

Jessie's spraying her throat with something for pain and seems a little better tonight. Gert has a different flu that is doing the rounds here ... Miss Two and I hope to stay germ free :)