Sunday, April 01, 2007

Once, a long time ago, I kicked a piece of furniture when I was in a very bad mood.

I broke my navicular bone; a bone you shouldn't break because it has its own blood supply.

It healed and I learned not to kick furniture when frustrated.

When I kicked it, I remember lying on the floor, looking up at my ex-husband, laughing because I had been an idiot and knew it immediately ... crying because it was the most incredible pain.

This morning I read 'Mr Bush on Saturday said 'Iran's capture of 15 British sailors and marines was "inexcusable" and called for Iran to "give back the hostages" immediately and unconditionally.'

Making a leap across a chasm that some people might not want to follow me across, I would say 'Mr Bush ... Guantanamo Bay.'

Perhaps the cure is in the youtube I borrowed from Mark's site.
Thanks Mark

No comments: