Monday, April 09, 2007

Shashikiran, Blogger

I happened upon a truly delicious blog sometime ago and although I link to him in my links list I sometimes still want to post about the blog belonging to Shashikiran.

His posts are like beautiful slices of reality, that more often than not leave me dreaming about whether a photograph could capture all he describes or maybe a painting?

His writing is a delicate poetic kind of prose and his blog is like a beautiful book that can be picked up and tasted whenever I have need of a glimpse, an experience or a journey to someplace unknown to me.

Thank you for writing your world Shashikiran :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very kind and generous of you. Thanks very much!

Di Mackey said...

A pleasure Shashikiran. I do enjoy your blog and have loved some of your latest posts.