Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christine Mason Miller, Artist and Writer

Don't ask what the world needs.
Ask what makes you come alive and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

Howard Thurman

I borrowed this quote from Christine over at Swirly Girl.com

You might enjoy checking out the book she has just published.
An exquisite looking book titled Ordinary Sparkling Moments.

If you loved the quote or enjoy inspiring art, I recommend wandering over and having a peek into Christine's world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely book Christine has created! I may just have to order one. Thanks for pointing us there.

Di Mackey said...

I'm so pleased, rd. Her website was already a source of inspiration, the book seems truly delicious.

paris parfait said...

I had the great pleasure of meeting Christine in San Francisco. And one of her lovely paintings came home with me and her book is on the way. Bliss! xoxox

Di Mackey said...

I saw your blog post on the meeting, Tara, and turned a little green with envy. I really enjoy her work, I'm glad you managed to bring some of her back to your world. She's inspirational.