Saturday, February 14, 2009

... this woman was not created by contemplation to be what everyone wants her to be, one for many. She emerges, is displayed, her wings rise, and, behold, she returns the look!
Elfriede Jelinek

From the official Marlene Dietrich website.

If she had nothing more than her voice she could break your heart with it. But she has that beautiful body and the timeless loveliness of her face. It makes no difference how she breaks your heart if she is there to mend it.
Ernest Hemingway

2 comments:

Cris Pansiera said...

Hi Di....I'm gonna do the Unravmelling course too and I'm just stopping by to say -HI...I'm from Brazil and I'm in luv with photography....I'm taking pics every day kinda of a project inspired by the book A Year of mornings...I'm looking for a partner, if you get interested take a peek on my blog - http://www.scraptotell.blogspot.com
I think we're gonna have a great time together, sharing pics and getting to know each other....
HAve a great Sunday
CRIS

Di Mackey said...

Hi Cris, lovely to find you here and thanks for your Sunday wish. I peeked in at the course last night but Susannah's making us wait until Monday :) See you there, or here, or on your blog. Lovely blog you have over there, just by the way.
Di