Monday, December 24, 2007

Seasons Greetings


furiousBall said...

hey isn't that honji? ;-)

a very nice Kiwi informed me this morning.

Awesome shot again, Merry Christmas Di to you and yours.

Di Mackey said...

A hongi it is :)

All kiwis are exceptionally nice (modest too, actually).

And thanks furiousball

Jon said...

Merry Christmas to you Di, Jess, Gert & Sahara, and anybody else in the mad household.

My best wishes you all have a wonderful day & I really hope Sahara enjoys her Christmas.

Will be thinking of you all.


Claudia said...

Merry Christmas honey!!!!


Manictastic said...

Zalig Kerstfeest, Di!

Di Mackey said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Jon. I hope your day was a good one. And thank you, we did have a lovely day and as for Sahara, she was beside herself... everyone wanted to give her presents lol.

Merry Christmas to you too, Claudia :)

You too, Peter :) I hope you had a lovely day.

Alexpr said...

Yet another example of your wonderful work!

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

All the best from Italy,


Di Mackey said...

Grazie, Alex.

You did make me smile when I read your comment. Kind of like this :)