Thursday, July 27, 2006

A few sites I like

I've been web-wandering this morning and decided to share some of my favourite sites ...

Dan Eldon was a Reuters photographer, stoned to death by an angry mob in Somalia back in 1993 after the UN bombed the suspected headquarters of General Mohammed Farah Aidid. He was only 22 and had already lived an interesting life.

His sister and mother picked up where he left off with daneldon.org It's extensive and full of interesting things.

David Rozgonyi has a travel site that is delicious to wander though. His homepage seduces me both with its colour and content.

Far Flung Magazine seems to have some rather good writers and I found Molly Beer's article titled 'As You Set Out For Ithaka' a pleasurable read.

Part of me wishes I had researched Amsterdam before the two visits I made without Alison. Gonomad has a nice little brief guide to Amsterdam .

Just a few ... wanted to record them for me.

Tot ziens.

No comments: