Saturday, July 15, 2006

Almost 3am ... can't sleep, did a quiz thing ... erg

Why can't I resist these?
Clearly they perpetuate myths about self and okay, that has a certain charm at 3am.

Neal posted this one and I needed to know what I was ... forgive me.

You Are A: Pony!

ponyWho doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Lamb
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a GroundhogThe Cute Animals Quiz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

""
Duck: Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and your your short temper are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost: a Pony or a Puppy
You are least like a: Mouse or a Groundhog
""

A damn duck!! I was ALMOST Pony or Puppy. Ok, I'm a duck then.. lol

Di Mackey said...

Doberman Duck ... it has a certain ring to it ;)

Mark J said...

Almost a pony - but a frog. My life's story. :)

Di Mackey said...

A frog ... personally I find the whole pony thing terribly suspicious for self.

christina said...

Turtle. But almost a chipmunk. Horrors.