Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged ... ??

Alison ... she tagged me, and I had no idea what this meant, having not been out in the blog world for long so I went looking and found 4X Meme What Alison did

I thought 'Why not ...' and so here's my 4xMeme.

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life
Photographer's Office Assistant
Data Input Chick
Photography Shop Salesperson
Teacher of English in Turkey

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
The English Patient
Whale Rider
Touching the Void
Shirley Valentine

Four Places You've Lived
Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand
Istanbul, Turkey
Antwerpen, Flanders, Belgie

Four Websites You Visit Daily
Alison
Erkan
Peter
Dobermann

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
Eastenders
BBC News
Spooks MI5
Anything with Robson Green in it, actually.

Four of Your Favourite Foods
Raf's Quail
Gert's Quiche
Gert's Prawn Risotto
I think wine is food, as queried by Alison ... red thank you.

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
James Blunt, Back to Bedlam
Sarah McLaughlan, almost all of her music
Paul Kelly, almost all of his music
Pavarotti, Live Recital

Four Places You'd Rather Be
Disclaimer: I like where I am however if I could choose 4 other places to be I would choose ...
Istanbul, Turkey (I love it)
Roma, Italy (I adored it)
Long Beach, Dunedin, New Zealand
Driving up the West Coast of the South Island of New Zealand, anywhere between the Haast Pass and Nelson.

As for tagging the 4 other people I'm meant to tag ... do I dare?
You know, this blog is all about me and I'm so curious about the people I don't know yet ... the ones who pass by, or who get notified when I add a new post (and I really really want to apologise for the fact that I edit after posting ... my editing needs work, I read over and over it until I think I've found all the mistakes but there's always one more. I'm sorry). Anyway, if anyone wants to write of themselves, I'd love it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you asked and I will be glad to take the "challenge".. Spank me if I was too quick in my moves, but I'll go doing my 4xmeme asap.. ;)

Di Mackey said...

I wouldn't spank anyone ... I'm a New Zealander, we barely do PDA's (public displays of affection) ;)

Happy to read you took up the challenge though, thanks.